Otherwise known as “Friday Favorites” but I like to be creative occasionally and shock you all.
Happy LONG weekend. I have a few things planned with friends but my main objective is to spend time out in the sun. Hopefully the sun cooperates on that one. This is “beach week” in Florida so I’m kind of having FOMO, which I don’t get often. But I have to say, the fireworks will be better here than at the beach. Thank you, Macy’s.
5 Things I’m Loving This Week
1) My half birthday was this past Tuesday and a few notable things happened. First, I had a great workout at EVF Performance. Second, I got out of work an hour early. Third, I got to see my dog (via FaceTime, of course). I know he was happy to see me, despite the evil look on his face from the birthday hat.
2) This bag, which of course I didn’t buy but 100% agree with. I feel you, pigeon. I feel you.
3. Ok, so this isn’t something I’m loving at all. It’s actually something I’m hating. Ben and Jen were my favorite! And to answer your question, yes I do get breaking news alerts from E! Online. Hey, important stuff happens that I need to know right away.
4. This canvas that my sister and her friends all made to take to college. They got together and everyone brought lipstick and a blank canvas. Perfect dorm decoration!
5. USA Women’s Soccer. I get really into events like the World Cup and the Olympic regardless of the sport because I just love America. The women’s soccer team, which is full of badass, fit, inspiring women, will face Japan in the finals on Sunday. Fourth of July weekend + USA soccer = America rocks.
Have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend!