Thank you all so much for your support on yesterday’s post. Just another reason why blogging is awesome :)
To lighten the mood today after some “deep” posts this week, I have a new spinning playlist for you. I’ve decided that I’m going to share my playlists just once a month now. I typically make new playlists only once a month anyway and just reuse old ones for my weekly class. If only money grew on trees!
I used this playlist on Wednesday and everyone agreed that the class went by faster than normal. I broke it up into four segments of two songs on a hill + one song on a flat road. The exact moves/positions varied but that was the general theme.
Note: I program all classes to the beat of the music. When the beat picks up, that’s when your pace picks up. Also, I listed the resistance I cued for each track. 7/10 = 7 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the heaviest hill. Of course, this is just a suggested ride. The music is great for any upbeat workout.
2. Moderate hill seated (7/10); pick-ups in 3 on the chorus
3. Heavy hill in 3 (9/10); pick up pace on chorus
4. Jumps (5-6/10)
5. Moderate hill seated and in 3 (7-8/10) with jumps mixed in
6. Heavy hill in 3 (8-9/10)
7. Jumps on the verses, sprints on the chorus (5-6/10)
8. Moderate hill in 2 and 3 (7-8/10)
9. Heavy hill in 2 and 3 (9/10)
10. Sprints on the chorus (5-6/10)
11. Jumps on a moderate hill (7-8/10)
12. Heavy hill in 3 (9/10)
13. Sprints on the chorus (5-6/10)
14. Cool down
Lastly, a few of my favorite posts from this week…
What is your why? And why it matters! via Run to the Finish
How To Become Gluten Intolerant via Devour (it’s a little long but gave me a good laugh)
20 Habits to Adopt in Your 20’s via Runs and Roses
Have a wonderful weekend!