If said this before but when it comes to Spin, good music is KEY. I always ask my riders for suggestions and try to include different genres so there’s something for everyone. I enjoy creating themed rides around holidays or major events so I made a Valentine’s Day Spin playlist for my class on Wednesday. Lots of good powerful songs that made for a challenging class or workout of your choice!
I included a suggested ride for class below the playlist. Let me know if you would be interested in me going into detail for cuing/resistance for playlists in the future. I (finally) made a tab to organize my posts and you can find other playlists and rides here.
Be sure to stop back next week for my first giveaway!!! Any guesses what it’s for? ;)
2. Jumps and runs in 2
3. Moderate hill in positions 2 and 3
4. Seated hill
6. Seated moderate hill; increase resistance every 45 seconds
7. Heavy hill in 3
9. Active recovery/slow jumps on a hill
10. Seated pick-ups (not quite a sprint) on a moderate hill
11. Hill in 3 (pick-ups on the chorus)
12. Sprints on a hill
13. Hill (seated on verse, out to 3 for chorus)
15. Cool down
Have a great weekend!
Valentine’s Day plans?
Favorite love or “anti-love” song? I love a good Kelly Clarkson power anthem.