In good ol’ list fashion, I present the top 10 reasons why my weekend was marvelous.
In order of occurrence
1. 22 Jump Street. Drop whatever you are doing and go see it now. Just as good, if not better, than the first movie.
2. Movie theater snacks from home…apples and peanut butter, because I can never have enough.
4. Long naps. One on Saturday (and 2 on Sunday!). Yup, I live a wild life.
5. Going to yoga with my best friend who randomly came home for the weekend.
6. Simple and delicious lunches on both days.
7. A massage on Saturday. To my defense, my shoulder has been hurting so half of it was a painful sports massage. But I won’t lie, the rest was pretty relaxing.
8. Carmelo Anthony re-signing with the Knicks. I’m a huge Knicks fan so I needed this to happen.
Also, I was pretty happy about this –>
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 11, 2014
9. Staying in sweats (and on the couch) all-day Sunday (except for church).
10. This guy…always makes me happy. Plus, I can’t end on an odd number ;)
Top 3 happenings from your weekend?