Raise your hand if you think every week should be a 4-day week (my hand is raised). It’s already Friday and I couldn’t be happier- plus only one week until I go home for my dad’s 50th birthday. I have some goals for blogging, one being getting sh*t together and creating more focused content. I feel like it would be more effective if I narrowed down my interests and found a niche…thoughts??
Anyway, today I’m playing along with a survey I’ve seen a few times lately: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me (I saw it on Heather’s blog). Please pick your favorite topics and share your answers with me!
1. I’m happiest when I’m with my family and cuddling with my dog.
2. Especially if my dog lets me hold him and doesn’t run off to my mom (he’s a mama’s boy)
3. I’ve always wanted to go on a yoga retreat/do yoga in a tropical setting.
4. My family and I take selfies together. I got over the embarrassment a long time ago. We’re a pretty tight-knit bunch.
5. I was a terrible ice skater. I wanted to be an Olympic ice dancer until I actually attempted staking #fail. I can at least stand up now!
6. My first job was a babysitter. I made more money through high school babysitting than most of my friends did at “structured” jobs.
7. I could probably win a watermelon eating contest. I dare you to challenge me.
8. I stole...this survey from other bloggers?
9. I was born on the same day as LeBron James, Tiger Woods, Matt Lauer and Meredith Vieira. I always say the entire list when people ask
10. My all-time favorite films are Legally Blonde, The Italian Job and Fever Pitch.
11. I do a pretty mean…not too sure I do a “pretty mean” anything.
12. I’m still mad that certain people died on Grey’s Anatomy. I’ll be nice and not mention names for people catching up.
13. I met my husband…well it would be funny if I had an answer to this #single. I’ll say that my parents met while working in Boston!
14. I always knew I wanted to start a blog. Obviously I bit the bullet.
15. I’m not afraid to sing in front of people. Anytime anywhere. I’m not good, I might add.
16. I make the best roasted sweet potatoes, if I do say so myself.
17. I have almost no desire to get out my pajamas on the weekend.
18. I always cry when I watch Marley & Me. Every single time.
19. I may live in Florida, but I’m a Northern girl at heart.
20. I spent 5 months at my first high school before we moved to Florida.
21. I wish my folks lived down the street. But I know one day they actually will
22. At age 5 I was deeply in love with Britney Spears and American Girl Dolls. Kind of opposite, right? Forever a Britney fan!
23. I believe if women ruled the world there would be less violence.
24. I can’t stand that people eat gluten-free because they think they will lose weight.
25. Whenever Friends is on, you better believe I’m watching it.
Ok that was a lot for today! Pick your favorites and share away!
Strength and Sunshine says
Yoga retreat buddies? If you ever find an affordable one, let me know and I will book a ticket ASAP!
I’m always on the lookout!
Linda @ Fit Fed and Happy says
I’ve always wanted to do a yoga retreat too! Let me know if you find an affordable one.