Title: Best Easy 50 Calorie Cookie Dough Recipe: Indulge guilt-free!
Who doesn’t love cookie dough? It’s a guilty pleasure for many, but what if we told you there’s a way to enjoy this delicious treat without feeling guilty about it? Introducing the best easy 50 calorie cookie dough recipe, which allows you to indulge in a guilt-free dessert. Read on to discover this simple recipe, along with answers to frequently asked questions about making this scrumptious treat.
– 1 cup almond flour
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
1. In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix well until a dough-like consistency is formed.
2. Stir in the mini chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
3. Roll the dough into small bite-sized balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to allow the dough to firm up.
5. Enjoy your guilt-free cookie dough!
1. Can I substitute almond flour with regular flour?
– Almond flour works best for this recipe as it is low in calories and provides a nutty flavor. Regular flour may alter the taste and increase the calorie count.
2. Can I replace maple syrup with another sweetener?
– Yes, you can use honey or agave syrup as alternatives. Adjust the quantity according to your desired sweetness level.
3. Is coconut oil necessary?
– Coconut oil adds a rich flavor to the cookie dough, but you can substitute it with another light oil such as avocado oil.
4. Can I use regular-sized chocolate chips instead of mini ones?
– Mini chocolate chips distribute more evenly throughout the dough, but regular-sized ones can be used if that’s what you have on hand.
5. How long can I store the dough?
– The cookie dough can be refrigerated for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
6. Can I bake the dough into cookies?
– This recipe is designed for raw cookie dough consumption. Baking it will alter the texture and taste.
7. Can I freeze the dough for later use?
– Yes, you can freeze the dough in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Thaw it in the refrigerator before consuming.
8. Can I add nuts or dried fruits to the dough?
– Absolutely! Feel free to customize your cookie dough by adding chopped nuts, dried fruits, or even shredded coconut.
9. Is this recipe suitable for vegans?
– Yes, this recipe is vegan-friendly as it does not contain any animal products.
10. Can I use this dough as a topping for ice cream or yogurt?
– Yes, this 50-calorie cookie dough can be a delightful topping for your favorite frozen treats or yogurt.
11. Can I double the recipe?
– Absolutely! Feel free to double or triple the recipe to make more servings.
With this quick and easy 50 calorie cookie dough recipe, you can satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising your health goals. Enjoy this guilt-free treat as a snack or even as a topping for other desserts. It’s time to indulge in a little bit of cookie dough happiness!