Best Easy Beef Rib Recipe Traeger
If you are a meat lover and have a Traeger grill, then you are in for a treat! Beef ribs are a delicious and flavorful cut that is perfect for grilling. With the right recipe and technique, you can create mouthwatering beef ribs that will impress your family and friends. Here is the best easy beef rib recipe for your Traeger grill.
– 3 to 4 pounds of beef ribs
– 1 tablespoon of salt
– 1 tablespoon of black pepper
– 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
– 1 tablespoon of onion powder
– 1 tablespoon of paprika
– 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
– 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
1. Preheat your Traeger grill to 225°F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and brown sugar.
3. Rub the seasoning mixture all over the beef ribs, making sure to coat them evenly.
4. Place the ribs on the grill and cook for 3 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 203°F.
5. Brush the barbecue sauce onto the ribs and cook for an additional 30 minutes, or until the sauce caramelizes and the ribs are tender.
6. Remove the ribs from the grill and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving.
1. Can I use a different type of seasoning?
Yes, feel free to experiment with different seasonings to suit your taste preferences.
2. Can I use baby back ribs instead of beef ribs?
Yes, you can use baby back ribs, but the cooking time may vary.
3. What if I don’t have a Traeger grill?
You can still use this recipe on any other type of grill or smoker.
4. Can I marinate the ribs overnight?
Yes, marinating the ribs overnight will enhance the flavor even more.
5. Can I use store-bought barbecue sauce?
Absolutely! Choose your favorite store-bought barbecue sauce for convenience.
6. How long should I let the ribs rest after cooking?
Letting the ribs rest for 10 minutes allows the juices to redistribute and ensures a tender, juicy result.
7. Can I cook the ribs at a higher temperature?
Yes, you can cook the ribs at a higher temperature, but the cooking time will be shorter.
8. Can I use a dry rub instead of a wet marinade?
Yes, a dry rub can be used instead of a wet marinade for a different flavor profile.
9. How do I know when the ribs are done?
The internal temperature of the ribs should reach 203°F for optimal tenderness.
10. Can I freeze the leftover ribs?
Yes, you can freeze the leftover ribs for future meals.
11. Can I use this recipe for pork ribs?
This recipe is specifically designed for beef ribs, but you can adapt it for pork ribs by adjusting the cooking time and temperature.
Enjoy your mouthwatering Traeger beef ribs and impress your guests with this easy and delicious recipe!