Best Easy Butter Roll With Crescent Rolls Recipe
If you are a fan of buttery, flaky pastries, then this recipe for easy butter rolls with crescent rolls is a must-try! Made with just a few simple ingredients, these rolls are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even as a sweet treat.
– 1 can of crescent roll dough
– 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
– 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
– 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to the temperature specified on the crescent roll dough can.
2. Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate it into individual triangles.
3. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4. Using a pastry brush, spread the butter mixture evenly over each triangle of dough.
5. Starting from the wider end, roll up each triangle tightly.
6. Place the rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving some space between them.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for the time specified on the crescent roll dough can, or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
8. Remove the rolls from the oven and allow them to cool slightly.
9. Optional: Dust the rolls with powdered sugar for an extra touch of sweetness.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
1. Can I use salted butter instead of unsalted?
Yes, you can use salted butter if you prefer a slightly saltier taste.
2. Can I add nuts or raisins to the filling?
Absolutely! Feel free to customize the filling by adding chopped nuts, raisins, or even chocolate chips.
3. Can I make the rolls ahead of time?
Yes, you can prepare the rolls ahead of time and refrigerate them overnight. Just make sure to bake them before serving.
4. Can I freeze the rolls?
Yes, you can freeze the rolls after baking. Allow them to cool completely, then store them in an airtight container or freezer bag.
5. Can I use puff pastry instead of crescent roll dough?
Yes, you can substitute puff pastry for the crescent roll dough. Adjust the baking time accordingly.
6. Can I make a glaze for the rolls?
Yes, you can make a simple glaze by combining powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle it over the rolls before serving.
7. Can I use margarine instead of butter?
While margarine can be used as a substitute, butter will give the rolls a richer flavor.
8. Can I use brown sugar instead of granulated sugar?
Yes, brown sugar can be used for a slightly caramelized flavor.
9. Can I make mini butter rolls?
Yes, you can make smaller rolls by cutting the dough into smaller triangles and adjusting the baking time.
10. Can I add a touch of lemon zest to the filling?
Absolutely! Lemon zest can add a refreshing citrus flavor to the rolls.
11. Can I serve the rolls with a side of jam or honey?
Yes, serving the rolls with jam or honey is a delicious idea. The sweet and buttery rolls pair perfectly with a fruity or floral spread.
Indulge in these best easy butter rolls with crescent rolls and satisfy your cravings for a delightful pastry treat. Whether enjoyed for breakfast, brunch, or as a sweet snack, these rolls are sure to impress with their buttery, flaky goodness!