Best Easy Chocolate Stamped Cookie Recipe
Who doesn’t love a delicious chocolate cookie? If you’re looking for a simple yet impressive treat to satisfy your sweet tooth, then this easy chocolate stamped cookie recipe is perfect for you. Not only are these cookies incredibly tasty, but they also look beautiful with their decorative stamp patterns. So let’s get started!
– 1 cup (225g) unsalted butter, softened
– 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup (50g) unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– Stamps with different patterns
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
6. Roll the dough into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter, and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
7. Using your stamps, gently press down on each cookie to create a pattern.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are set.
9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
1. Can I use salted butter instead of unsalted?
– Yes, but adjust the amount of salt accordingly.
2. Can I use a different type of sugar?
– You can substitute granulated sugar with brown sugar for a richer flavor.
3. Can I use a different flavor extract instead of vanilla?
– Absolutely! Feel free to experiment with different extracts like almond or mint.
4. Can I use a gluten-free flour blend?
– Yes, just make sure it is a 1:1 substitute for all-purpose flour.
5. Can I freeze the dough?
– Yes, you can freeze the dough for up to 3 months. Just thaw it before baking.
6. Can I skip the stamping step?
– Of course! These cookies will still taste delicious without the decorative pattern.
7. Can I use Dutch-processed cocoa powder?
– Yes, but the cookies may turn out slightly different in taste and texture.
8. How should I store the cookies?
– Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
9. Can I add chocolate chips or nuts to the dough?
– Yes, you can add your favorite mix-ins for added texture and flavor.
10. Can I double the recipe?
– Absolutely! Just make sure you have enough baking sheets and oven space.
11. Can I use a different type of stamp?
– Yes, you can experiment with different designs and shapes to make the cookies more unique.
Now that you have all the information you need, it’s time to get baking! These easy chocolate stamped cookies are sure to impress your family and friends with their delicious taste and beautiful appearance. Enjoy!