Best Easy Christmas White Trash Recipe With Almond Bark
Christmas is a time for indulging in delicious treats, and what better way to satisfy your sweet tooth than with a batch of Christmas White Trash? This easy-to-make recipe is a crowd-pleaser and perfect for gifting during the holiday season. Made with almond bark, this version adds a delightful twist to the classic recipe. Let’s dive into this festive treat!
– 16 oz almond bark
– 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
– 3 cups Corn Chex cereal
– 2 cups mini pretzels
– 1 cup salted peanuts
– 1 cup M&M’s (Christmas colors)
– 1 cup holiday sprinkles
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the almond bark according to the package instructions.
2. Once melted, add both types of Chex cereal, pretzels, peanuts, M&M’s, and holiday sprinkles to the bowl. Stir gently until all the ingredients are well coated.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly onto it.
4. Allow the mixture to cool and harden for at least 1 hour at room temperature or 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Once hardened, break the mixture into small, bite-sized pieces and transfer to an airtight container or festive gift bags.
1. Can I use regular chocolate instead of almond bark?
Yes, you can substitute almond bark with regular chocolate, but the flavor will differ slightly.
2. Can I use different types of cereal?
Absolutely! Feel free to mix and match different cereals to suit your taste preferences.
3. Can I omit the peanuts?
Yes, you can omit the peanuts or replace them with another nut of your choice.
4. Can I use different holiday-themed sprinkles?
Of course! Get creative and use any holiday-themed sprinkles you like.
5. How long does the Christmas White Trash last?
If stored in an airtight container, it can last up to two weeks.
6. Can I freeze the Christmas White Trash?
Yes, you can freeze it for up to three months.
7. Can I add other ingredients like dried fruits or coconut flakes?
Certainly! Feel free to add any additional ingredients you enjoy.
8. Can I use white chocolate instead of almond bark?
Yes, you can substitute almond bark with white chocolate if desired.
9. Can I use dark chocolate instead?
Absolutely! Dark chocolate will give the Christmas White Trash a richer flavor.
10. Can I make this recipe without a microwave?
Yes, you can melt the almond bark using a double boiler on the stovetop.
11. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
Yes, you can prepare it a few days in advance and store it in an airtight container until gifting or serving.
Enjoy this delightful and addictive Christmas White Trash recipe with almond bark, and share the joy with your loved ones during the festive season. Happy holidays!