Best Easy Cinna Twist Vodka Recipes
Vodka is a versatile and popular spirit that can be used in a wide variety of cocktails. One flavor that adds a unique twist to vodka is cinnamon. The warm and spicy notes of cinnamon pair perfectly with the smoothness of vodka, creating a delicious and comforting drink. Whether you’re hosting a party or simply looking to try something new, here are some of the best easy cinna twist vodka recipes to enjoy.
1. Cinnamon Apple Martini: Combine equal parts vodka, apple juice, and cinnamon schnapps. Shake well and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
2. Cinnamon Mule: In a copper mug, muddle fresh lime juice with a teaspoon of sugar and a dash of cinnamon. Add ice, two ounces of vodka, and top with ginger beer. Stir gently and garnish with a lime wedge.
3. Cinnamon Hot Chocolate: Prepare a cup of hot chocolate and add a shot of cinnamon vodka. Stir well and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
4. Cinnamon Cranberry Spritzer: In a glass filled with ice, combine two ounces of vodka, four ounces of cranberry juice, and a splash of club soda. Stir gently and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
5. Cinnamon Sour: In a shaker, combine two ounces of vodka, one ounce of fresh lemon juice, half an ounce of cinnamon syrup, and a dash of bitters. Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with a lemon twist.
6. Cinnamon Vanilla White Russian: In a glass filled with ice, combine two ounces of vodka, one ounce of coffee liqueur, and a splash of vanilla syrup. Top with cream and stir gently. Sprinkle with cinnamon for an extra touch.
7. Cinnamon Lemonade: Fill a glass with ice and add two ounces of vodka, four ounces of lemonade, and a dash of cinnamon. Stir well and garnish with a lemon slice.
8. Cinnamon Cosmopolitan: In a shaker, combine two ounces of vodka, one ounce of cranberry juice, half an ounce of triple sec, and a splash of lime juice. Shake well and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a lime twist.
9. Cinnamon Mojito: Muddle fresh mint leaves with a teaspoon of sugar and a dash of cinnamon in a glass. Add ice, two ounces of vodka, and top with soda water. Stir gently and garnish with a mint sprig.
10. Cinnamon Margarita: In a shaker, combine two ounces of vodka, one ounce of fresh lime juice, half an ounce of triple sec, and a splash of cinnamon syrup. Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with a lime wedge.
11. Cinnamon Ginger Fizz: In a glass filled with ice, combine two ounces of vodka, four ounces of ginger ale, and a dash of cinnamon. Stir gently and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
FAQs about Cinna Twist Vodka Recipes:
1. Where can I find cinnamon vodka?
Cinnamon vodka can be found at most liquor stores or online.
2. Can I substitute regular vodka for cinna twist vodka?
Yes, regular vodka can be substituted in these recipes, but it won’t have the same cinnamon flavor.
3. Can I make my own cinnamon vodka?
Yes, you can infuse regular vodka with cinnamon sticks. Simply add a few cinnamon sticks to a bottle of vodka and let it sit for a few days.
4. Can I use ground cinnamon instead of cinnamon syrup?
Ground cinnamon can be used, but it may not dissolve as well. Cinnamon syrup is recommended for a smoother flavor.
5. Can I make these recipes without alcohol?
Yes, you can omit the vodka and still enjoy the cinnamon flavor by using non-alcoholic alternatives or simply adding more of the other ingredients.
6. Are these recipes suitable for parties?
Yes, these recipes are great for parties as they are easy to make and have a delicious flavor that will impress your guests.
7. Can I adjust the sweetness of these recipes?
Yes, feel free to adjust the sweetness by adding more or less of the sweet ingredients like cinnamon syrup or sugar.
8. Can I use flavored vodka instead of regular vodka?
Yes, you can experiment with flavored vodkas like apple or vanilla to create unique variations of these recipes.
9. Can I make a large batch of these recipes in advance?
Yes, you can multiply the ingredients and prepare a larger batch in advance. Just make sure to keep it refrigerated until serving.
10. Can I use cinnamon liqueur instead of cinnamon vodka?
Yes, you can substitute cinnamon liqueur for cinnamon vodka, but the flavor profile may differ slightly.
11. Can I add other ingredients to these recipes?
Certainly! Feel free to get creative and add other ingredients like fresh fruits or herbs to customize the recipes to your taste.