Best Easy Dash Mini Waffles Recipe
Waffles are a breakfast favorite loved by people of all ages. They are deliciously crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and can be topped with a variety of sweet or savory ingredients. If you’re looking for a quick and easy waffle recipe, look no further than the Dash Mini Waffle Maker. This handy kitchen gadget allows you to make perfectly portioned waffles in minutes. Here’s the best easy Dash Mini Waffles recipe that will satisfy your breakfast cravings.
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 3/4 cup milk
– 1/4 cup vegetable oil
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 large egg
1. Preheat your Dash Mini Waffle Maker and lightly grease with cooking spray.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and egg.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; lumps are okay.
5. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the batter onto the preheated waffle maker and close the lid.
6. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the waffles are golden brown and crispy.
7. Carefully remove the waffles from the maker and repeat the process until all the batter is used.
8. Serve the waffles warm with your favorite toppings such as maple syrup, fresh fruits, whipped cream, or even savory options like eggs and bacon.
1. Can I use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour?
Yes, you can substitute whole wheat flour for a healthier option.
2. Can I make the batter ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the batter the night before and store it in the refrigerator.
3. Can I freeze the cooked waffles?
Absolutely! Cooked waffles can be frozen and reheated in a toaster or oven.
4. Can I use almond milk instead of regular milk?
Yes, almond milk or any other non-dairy milk can be used as a substitute.
5. Can I add chocolate chips or blueberries to the batter?
Yes, you can add any desired mix-ins to the batter before cooking.
6. Can I make these waffles without eggs?
Yes, you can substitute the egg with a flax egg or applesauce for an eggless version.
7. Can I use a different mini waffle maker?
Yes, you can use any mini waffle maker, but cooking times may vary.
8. Can I double the recipe?
Yes, you can easily double or triple the recipe to make more waffles.
9. Can I use a different oil instead of vegetable oil?
Yes, you can use melted butter or coconut oil instead.
10. Can I use this recipe to make regular-sized waffles?
Yes, you can use the same recipe but adjust the cooking time accordingly.
11. Can I make these waffles gluten-free?
Yes, you can use a gluten-free all-purpose flour blend to make the waffles gluten-free.