Best Easy Gluten Free Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
If you are looking for a delicious gluten-free and sugar-free chocolate chip cookies recipe, look no further! These cookies are not only easy to make, but they are also packed with flavor and have the perfect chewy texture. Whether you follow a gluten-free or sugar-free diet, these cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
– 2 cups gluten-free flour blend
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
– 1/2 cup sugar-free sweetener (such as stevia or erythritol)
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour blend, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil and sugar-free sweetener until well combined.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the bowl with the coconut oil mixture and mix until smooth.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
6. Fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
7. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
1. Can I substitute the gluten-free flour blend with almond flour?
Yes, you can substitute the gluten-free flour blend with almond flour, but note that the texture of the cookies may be slightly different.
2. Can I use regular sugar instead of a sugar-free sweetener?
Yes, you can use regular sugar if you are not following a sugar-free diet.
3. Can I use butter instead of coconut oil?
Yes, you can use butter as a substitute for coconut oil in this recipe.
4. Can I add nuts or other mix-ins to the cookies?
Absolutely! Feel free to add chopped nuts, coconut flakes, or any other mix-ins you prefer.
5. How should I store these cookies?
Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
6. Can I freeze the cookie dough?
Yes, you can freeze the cookie dough for up to 3 months. Just shape the dough into balls and freeze them on a baking sheet before transferring them to a freezer bag.
7. Can I use regular chocolate chips instead of sugar-free ones?
Yes, regular chocolate chips can be used if you are not following a sugar-free diet.
8. Can I use honey as a sweetener?
Honey can be used as a sweetener, but note that it will change the texture and flavor of the cookies.
9. Can I use a different gluten-free flour blend?
Yes, you can use a different gluten-free flour blend, but results may vary.
10. Can I make these cookies vegan?
To make these cookies vegan, you can replace the eggs with flax eggs or applesauce.
11. Can I use a different sweetener instead of stevia or erythritol?
Yes, you can use a different sugar-free sweetener of your choice, just make sure to adjust the quantities accordingly.