Best Easy Lobster Claws Recipe Costco
Lobster claws are a delicacy that many seafood lovers enjoy. They are succulent, tender, and packed with flavor. If you’re looking for the best easy lobster claws recipe, look no further than Costco. Their high-quality lobster claws are perfect for creating a delectable dish that will impress your friends and family. Here’s a simple recipe to try:
– 2 pounds of Costco lobster claws
– 4 tablespoons of butter
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
1. Thaw the lobster claws according to the package instructions.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about a minute, until fragrant.
4. Add the lobster claws to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, turning occasionally, until heated through.
5. Squeeze the lemon juice over the lobster claws and season with salt and pepper.
6. Continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes, until the claws are fully cooked.
7. Remove from heat and garnish with fresh parsley.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy!
1. Can I buy lobster claws at Costco?
Yes, Costco offers a variety of seafood options, including lobster claws.
2. How do I thaw frozen lobster claws?
Thaw them in the refrigerator overnight or place them in a sealed plastic bag and submerge them in cold water for a quicker thaw.
3. Can I use frozen lobster claws for this recipe?
Absolutely! Just make sure to thaw them before cooking.
4. How do I know if the lobster claws are cooked?
The shells will turn bright red and the meat will be opaque and firm when fully cooked.
5. Can I use salted butter instead of unsalted?
Yes, but adjust the amount of salt you add accordingly.
6. Can I add other seasonings to the butter?
Certainly! Feel free to experiment with herbs like thyme or rosemary to enhance the flavor.
7. Can I grill the lobster claws instead of sautéing them?
Yes, grilling the claws will give them a smoky flavor. Cook them over medium-high heat for about 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally.
8. Can I serve the lobster claws with a dipping sauce?
Absolutely! A classic melted butter or a tangy lemon-garlic aioli would complement the dish perfectly.
9. Can I use this recipe for other types of lobster?
Yes, this recipe can be used with any type of lobster claws.
10. How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe serves approximately 4 people, but you can adjust the quantities based on your needs.
11. Can I store leftovers?
Yes, store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.