If you’re a fan of Italian cuisine, then you’ve probably heard of Macaroni Grill and their delicious dishes. One of their most popular recipes is the Lobster Ravioli, a delectable pasta dish that combines the richness of lobster with the creaminess of ravioli. While dining out at Macaroni Grill is a treat, why not try recreating their famous Lobster Ravioli at home? Here’s the best easy Macaroni Grill Lobster Ravioli recipe that you can make in your own kitchen.
– 1 pound lobster meat
– 1 package of frozen ravioli
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Fresh parsley for garnish
1. Cook the ravioli according to the package instructions and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
3. Add the lobster meat to the skillet and cook until heated through.
4. Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Cook for a few minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
5. Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until melted and well combined.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Add the cooked ravioli to the skillet and toss gently to coat in the sauce.
8. Serve the Lobster Ravioli hot, garnished with fresh parsley.
1. Can I use fresh lobster instead of frozen?
Yes, you can use fresh lobster for a more flavorful result.
2. Can I use a different type of pasta?
Yes, you can substitute the ravioli with any pasta of your choice.
3. Can I use a different type of cheese?
While Parmesan cheese is traditionally used, you can experiment with other cheeses like mozzarella or Gruyère.
4. Can I make the sauce in advance?
Yes, you can prepare the sauce ahead of time and reheat it when ready to serve.
5. How do I store leftover Lobster Ravioli?
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
6. Can I freeze the Lobster Ravioli?
It’s best to consume the dish fresh, but you can freeze it if needed.