Best Easy Panera Peanut Butter Dream Cookie Recipe
If you are a fan of Panera’s delicious peanut butter dream cookies, you’ll be thrilled to know that you can now recreate this mouthwatering treat at home with this easy recipe. These cookies are soft, chewy, and packed with the perfect balance of peanut butter and chocolate. So, let’s dive into the recipe and satisfy your sweet tooth!
– 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1 cup brown sugar, packed
– 1 cup creamy peanut butter
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
– 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chunks
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add the peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla extract to the bowl. Mix until well combined.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
6. Fold in the semisweet chocolate chunks.
7. Using a cookie scoop or rounded tablespoon, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
1. Can I use crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy?
Yes, you can use crunchy peanut butter if you prefer the added texture.
2. Can I use margarine instead of butter?
While margarine can be used as a substitute, the taste and texture may be slightly different.
3. Can I use a different type of chocolate?
Feel free to use any type of chocolate you prefer, such as milk or dark chocolate.
4. Can I freeze the cookie dough?
Yes, you can freeze the cookie dough for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw it before baking.
5. How should I store the baked cookies?
Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
6. Can I add nuts to the recipe?
Absolutely! Chopped peanuts or any other nuts can be a delicious addition.
7. Can I make smaller cookies?
Yes, you can adjust the size of the cookies by using a smaller scoop or spoon.
8. Can I substitute the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour?
Yes, you can use whole wheat flour, but the texture and taste may differ slightly.
9. Can I use a different sweetener?
You can experiment with alternative sweeteners like coconut sugar or a sugar substitute, but the taste may be altered.
10. Can I use a different extract instead of vanilla?
Sure! Almond or maple extract can be a great alternative.
11. Can I use a gluten-free flour substitute?
Yes, you can use a gluten-free flour blend as a substitute for a gluten-free version of these cookies.
With this easy Panera peanut butter dream cookie recipe, you can now enjoy these delectable treats from the comfort of your own kitchen. Happy baking!