Best Easy Ribeye of the Sky Recipe
Ribeye steaks are known for their rich marbling and tender texture, making them a favorite among steak enthusiasts. If you’re looking for a delicious and easy way to prepare ribeye steaks, look no further than the Ribeye of the Sky recipe. This recipe takes the classic ribeye steak to new heights with its flavorful marinade and simple cooking technique. Here’s how to make the Best Easy Ribeye of the Sky.
– 2 ribeye steaks (about 1 inch thick)
– ¼ cup soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
– 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 tablespoon brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– Salt, to taste
1. In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, brown sugar, black pepper, smoked paprika, and dried thyme.
2. Place the ribeye steaks in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight for maximum flavor.
3. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
4. Remove the steaks from the marinade and discard the excess marinade.
5. Season the steaks with salt on both sides.
6. Place the steaks on the grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or adjust the cooking time to your desired level of doneness.
7. Remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing.
8. Serve the Ribeye of the Sky steaks with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
1. Can I use a different cut of steak for this recipe?
Yes, you can use other cuts like sirloin or New York strip, but ribeye will give you the best flavor and tenderness.
2. Can I cook the steaks in a pan instead of on a grill?
Absolutely! You can cook the steaks in a hot skillet over medium-high heat for similar results.
3. Can I substitute the soy sauce with another ingredient?
You can use tamari or coconut aminos as a gluten-free alternative.
4. Can I freeze the Ribeye of the Sky steaks?
Yes, you can freeze the steaks after marinating them. Thaw them completely before cooking.
5. What side dishes pair well with this recipe?
Classic options like mashed potatoes, grilled vegetables, or a fresh salad make great accompaniments.
6. Can I double the recipe for a larger gathering?
Yes, simply adjust the ingredients accordingly and marinate the steaks in a larger resealable bag.
7. Can I use fresh herbs instead of dried thyme?
Certainly! Use 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme leaves instead of dried.
8. Can I add extra spices to the marinade?
Feel free to experiment with additional spices like chili powder or cayenne pepper for an extra kick.
9. Can I use a gas grill instead of charcoal?
Yes, a gas grill works just as well.
10. How long should I let the steaks rest before slicing?
Let them rest for at least 5 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
11. Can I use the marinade as a sauce?
It is not recommended to use the marinade as a sauce since it has been in contact with raw meat. Instead, make a fresh sauce using similar ingredients.