Ruby Tuesday is known for its delicious food and refreshing drinks, and one of their most popular cocktails is the Margarita. If you’re a fan of this classic drink and want to recreate it at home, we’ve got the best easy Ruby Tuesdays Margarita recipe just for you!
– 2 oz tequila
– 1 oz triple sec
– 1 oz lime juice
– 1 oz simple syrup
– Salt for rimming the glass
– Lime wedges for garnish
– Ice cubes
1. Rim a glass with salt. To do this, wet the rim of the glass with a lime wedge and dip it into a plate of salt. Rotate the glass to ensure an even coating of salt.
2. In a shaker, combine tequila, triple sec, lime juice, simple syrup, and a handful of ice cubes. Shake vigorously for about 20 seconds to mix and chill the ingredients.
3. Fill the salt-rimmed glass with ice cubes.
4. Strain the cocktail into the glass, being careful not to pour any ice or pulp into it.
5. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately.
Now that you have the recipe, let’s answer some frequently asked questions about Ruby Tuesdays Margaritas:
1. Can I use any type of tequila?
– It is recommended to use a good quality silver or blanco tequila for the best flavor.
2. What is triple sec?
– Triple sec is an orange-flavored liqueur that adds sweetness and depth to the Margarita.
3. Can I use bottled lime juice?
– Freshly squeezed lime juice is highly recommended for the best taste. However, if you don’t have access to fresh limes, bottled lime juice can be used as a substitute.
4. What is simple syrup?
– Simple syrup is a mixture of equal parts sugar and water. It dissolves easily and adds sweetness to the Margarita.
5. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of this Margarita?
– Yes, simply replace the tequila and triple sec with non-alcoholic alternatives.