Best Easy Weight Loss Bread Recipe
If you’re on a weight loss journey, finding ways to satisfy your cravings while still staying on track can be a challenge. One food that often gets a bad rap when it comes to weight loss is bread. However, with the right recipe, you can enjoy a delicious and healthy loaf of bread that won’t sabotage your progress. Here’s the best easy weight loss bread recipe that you need to try.
– 2 cups almond flour
– 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
– 1/4 cup chia seeds
– 1/4 cup coconut flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 4 eggs
– 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
– 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
– 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, ground flaxseed, chia seeds, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then stir in the melted coconut oil, almond milk, and apple cider vinegar.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Transfer the dough into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
6. Bake for about 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
1. Can I substitute almond flour with another type of flour?
Yes, you can use other nut flours or gluten-free flour blends as substitutes.
2. Can I replace eggs in this recipe?
Yes, you can use flax eggs or applesauce as egg replacements.
3. How should I store the bread?
Store it in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week.
4. Can I freeze the bread?
Yes, slice the bread and wrap each slice tightly in plastic wrap before freezing.
5. Is this bread suitable for a low-carb diet?
Yes, this bread is low in carbs and high in fiber, making it suitable for low-carb diets.
6. Can I add other ingredients like nuts or seeds?
Absolutely! Feel free to add your favorite nuts, seeds, or spices to customize the bread to your liking.
7. Can I use a bread machine to make this recipe?
Unfortunately, this recipe is not suitable for a bread machine.
8. Can I toast this bread?
Yes, this bread toasts well and can be enjoyed with your favorite toppings.
9. How many calories are in a slice of this bread?
Approximately 150 calories per slice.
10. Can I use regular milk instead of almond milk?
Yes, you can use any type of milk you prefer.
11. Can I use olive oil instead of coconut oil?
Yes, olive oil can be used as a substitute for coconut oil in this recipe.