Best Easy Young Living Laundry Soap Recipe
If you’re looking for a natural and effective laundry soap recipe, Young Living has got you covered. Young Living is well-known for its high-quality essential oils and other natural products. Making your own laundry soap not only saves money but also ensures that you’re using safe and chemical-free ingredients on your clothes. Here’s the best and easiest Young Living laundry soap recipe that you can try at home.
– 1 bar of Young Living Lavender-Oatmeal Soap
– 1 cup of Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda
– 1 cup of Borax
– 10 drops of Young Living Purification Essential Oil
1. Grate the Lavender-Oatmeal Soap bar using a cheese grater.
2. In a large bowl, mix the grated soap, washing soda, and Borax.
3. Add the Purification Essential Oil drops to the mixture and stir well.
4. Transfer the mixture to an airtight container.
To use the laundry soap, simply add 1-2 tablespoons to each load of laundry. This recipe is suitable for both standard and high-efficiency washing machines. The Lavender-Oatmeal Soap not only provides a fresh and pleasant scent to your laundry but also helps to remove tough stains and eliminate odors. The Purification Essential Oil adds an extra boost of freshness and acts as a natural deodorizer.
1. Can I use a different Young Living soap bar?
Yes, you can experiment with different soap bars for different scents and properties.
2. Can I substitute other essential oils?
Yes, you can use other essential oils according to your preference.
3. Can I use this laundry soap for delicate fabrics?
It’s best to test a small area of the fabric first to ensure there are no adverse reactions.
4. Can I use this laundry soap for cloth diapers?
It’s recommended to use a specific laundry soap for cloth diapers.
5. Is this laundry soap safe for sensitive skin?
Yes, it’s safe for sensitive skin as it contains natural ingredients.
6. Can I double the recipe?
Yes, you can double or triple the recipe to make a larger batch.
7. How long does this laundry soap last?
It depends on the size of your laundry loads, but a batch can last for several months.
8. Can I use this laundry soap for handwashing?
Yes, you can use it for handwashing as well.
9. Can I use this laundry soap in cold water?
Yes, it can be used in both cold and hot water.
10. Can I use this laundry soap for stain removal?
Yes, the soap is effective in removing stains.
11. Can I add vinegar to the laundry soap?
Yes, you can add a small amount of vinegar as a fabric softener if desired.