I’ve barely opened my laptop this week but I’m sitting here on Thursday night with some free time and felt like chatting. I’m very behind on blog reading, commenting and comment-replying but I’ll (sadly) have more time later this weekend when my family leaves. Since I didn’t do a random/life catch-up post yesterday I have a few quick things to share on this Friday…
1. In the almost month that I’ve been in the city I’ve been on a constant look-out to see a celebrity. I read my People magazine religiously and always see pictures of famous people just roaming the streets near me. Like how do I not see anyone?! Well, yesterday I saw THREE people in one day. Robin Roberts, Jason Garrett (the coach of the Dallas Cowboys- famous to me because I love sports) and Ellie Kemper! Of course I wasn’t quick enough to take a picture. Blogger fail.
2. I saw these little bags while shopping and wanted to buy all of them. Instead I didn’t buy any and just took a picture. That’s the same thing, right?
3. Dinner from Local Thyme + my sister + Bryant Park = the perfect Wednesday night.
4. Yesterday at Whole Foods the cashier told me I looked exactly like Taylor Schilling from Orange is the New Black. She was disappointed that I wasn’t her. This was the fifth person to tell me I look like her. I see the resemblance to an extent, but mostly when she is in prison clothes without makeup and making ugly faces. Go figure.
5. My half birthday is this Tuesday. I repeat: my half birthday is this Tuesday. Yes, we celebrate half birthdays, judge away. I’m currently brainstorming small ways to treat myself that day. Suggestions? I’m eyeing this top from Athleta.
Off on another weekend trip out of the city. Lots of travel but all for good reasons. Have a great weekend!