I had another post planned for today but that will have to wait as today is survey-day. I was tagged by Rebecca at Strength & Sunshine to participate in this fun survey floating around the blog world. I love surveys and learning about others (aren’t we all nosy?!), so join in and answer some of the questions in the comments!
Four Names That People Call Me (Other Than My Real Name):
1. Em-most popular by far
2. McGenius- my dad has called my sister and me this for years!
3. Emmy- by my Nana and sometimes sister
4. Punk- again by my dad. Dad’s are the most creative with nicknames it seems.
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Full-time nanny for 4 kids under the age of 10. That was a fun and challenging summer to say the least! But they were the cutest kids.
2. Graphic design intern
3. Spinning instructor
4. KIND campus ambassador
Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once:
1. Elf- which reminds me that it is now socially acceptable to start watching it again!
2. The Proposal
4. Fever Pitch
Four Books I’d Recommend:
1. Gone Girl– if you’re one of the few people who haven’t read it yet, get on it!!!
2. The Lucky One– yes, it’s Nicolas Sparks and yes, it will make you cry.
3. I Am Malala
4. Seriously, I’m Kidding
Four Three Places I’ve Lived (but there are more…):
4. New Jersey
Four Places I Have Been:
1. Capri, Italy
2. The Bahamas
3. Montreal, Canada
4. Monte Carlo
Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now:
1. On my couch at home cuddling with my dog
2. Running my favorite path in Tampa
3. At my favorite restaurant
4. The beach…always a default answer
Four Things I Don’t Eat (other than gluten):
1. Brussels Sprouts
3. Mashed anything….even sweet potatoes. I just don’t like the texture, hence the no-go on applesauce.
4. Cottage cheese
Four Of My Favorite Foods:
1. Peanut butter
2. Sweet potatoes
Four TV Shows That I Watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Friend’s reruns
4. Modern Family
Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year:
1. Spending time with my family over the holidays
2. Holiday traditions
3. Being DONE with the semester
4. Finally turning the big 2-0 lol…
Four Things I’m Saying:
1. “I’m so tired.”
2. “I’m hungry.”
3. “I want to take a nap.”
4. “I can’t, the Eagles are on.” <–I say that every Sunday or Monday when needed
Four People I’m Tagging To Do This Next:
Tell me….what are four foods you don’t eat: