I had another post planned for today but that will have to wait as today is survey-day. I was tagged by Rebecca at Strength & Sunshine to participate in this fun survey floating around the blog world. I love surveys and learning about others (aren’t we all nosy?!), so join in and answer some of the questions in the comments!
Four Names That People Call Me (Other Than My Real Name):
1. Em-most popular by far
2. McGenius- my dad has called my sister and me this for years!
3. Emmy- by my Nana and sometimes sister
4. Punk- again by my dad. Dad’s are the most creative with nicknames it seems.
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Full-time nanny for 4 kids under the age of 10. That was a fun and challenging summer to say the least! But they were the cutest kids.
2. Graphic design intern
3. Spinning instructor
4. KIND campus ambassador
Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once:
1. Elf- which reminds me that it is now socially acceptable to start watching it again!
2. The Proposal
4. Fever Pitch
Four Books I’d Recommend:
1. Gone Girl– if you’re one of the few people who haven’t read it yet, get on it!!!
2. The Lucky One– yes, it’s Nicolas Sparks and yes, it will make you cry.
3. I Am Malala
4. Seriously, I’m Kidding
Four Three Places I’ve Lived (but there are more…):
4. New Jersey
Four Places I Have Been:
1. Capri, Italy
2. The Bahamas
3. Montreal, Canada
4. Monte Carlo
Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now:
1. On my couch at home cuddling with my dog
2. Running my favorite path in Tampa
3. At my favorite restaurant
4. The beach…always a default answer
Four Things I Don’t Eat (other than gluten):
1. Brussels Sprouts
3. Mashed anything….even sweet potatoes. I just don’t like the texture, hence the no-go on applesauce.
4. Cottage cheese
Four Of My Favorite Foods:
1. Peanut butter
2. Sweet potatoes
Four TV Shows That I Watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Friend’s reruns
4. Modern Family
Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year:
1. Spending time with my family over the holidays
2. Holiday traditions
3. Being DONE with the semester
4. Finally turning the big 2-0 lol…
Four Things I’m Saying:
1. “I’m so tired.”
2. “I’m hungry.”
3. “I want to take a nap.”
4. “I can’t, the Eagles are on.” <–I say that every Sunday or Monday when needed
Four People I’m Tagging To Do This Next:
Tell me….what are four foods you don’t eat:
Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine says
I could NEVER babysit or look after kids….ever…haha! Major props to you ;)
Argo is such a fabulous movie! One of my more recent favorites!
Woh! You’ve lived all over the country! AND you’ve lived in NJ….pretty close to me too ;) Very cool! Where were you actually born? O man…I’ve been to Canada too..I forgot to add that one in my survey :P
You don’t like Brussels! :( Sadness. Try them cold! Cook them with garlic and onion and then refrigerate overnight! So much better!
O! 20 is a big one! No longer a teenager! Wooooo!
XOXO Thanks for delaying your post for this ;) Haha!
Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine recently posted…The Newest Way To Stay Connected And “Band” Together
I questioned my sanity a lot that summer, but I did come home and apologize to my mom every day haha. I was born in Las Vegas! Sounds so exciting compared to my very non-exciting life. Ok, if I give your Brussels sprouts recipe a try and then hate it, I will consider it a fail. Need the courage to take the first bite though LOL
Wooo filling this out later today :)
And the beach- no place I’d rather be.
Sarah recently posted…Workouts 11/3-11/9
Now I’m singing “No Place I’d Rather Be” :P
Emily @ Sweets and Beets says
Aw, hey! Thanks for tagging me :) looking forward to doing this. You’ve been to some really cool places! And girl — no brussels?!?!
Emily @ Sweets and Beets recently posted…This Day in History + My Year in Photos
Can’t wait to read your responses!
Kammie @ Sensual Appeal Blog says
I think I was the only person I know who wasnt impressed by Gone Girl, neiter the book nor the movie. It was GOOD but it wasnt like, OH My GOD so good.
Kammie @ Sensual Appeal Blog recently posted…5 key mindfulness principles to breathe space within yourself
I still haven’t seen the movie so I can’t comment on that but I really enjoyed the book, except for the ending. That got me.
Lily Lau says
I love funny dads like yours, mine also gave me the most hilarious nicknames on Earth!
Lily Lau recently posted…20 surprisingly strange images on Google Maps
Where do they come up with these things?! And they always seem to stick.