Thank you for your supportive and all-around awesome comments on my last post! I love this blogging community.
Every so often iTunes burns a hole in my wallet. Last week was one of those times (I seriously need to look into Spotify). Remember when music was only $0.99? Those were the days…
But I guess it was a good investment because I’ve been really enjoying my new music and have been able to put together some good spin rides.
First up, the spin playlist. Not all are new songs, but I think it’s a balanced mix:
Note, this is a suggested ride. Please, consult your physician before starting an exercise program.
2. Alternate seated and standing flat (continuing warm-up)
3. Jumps (start 4 x 4, pick up to 2 x 2 on chorus)
4. Hill in 3
5. Jumps on a hill (4 x 4)
6. Flat road sprints (on chorus)
7. Rolling hills (40 seconds hill, 20 seconds flat)
8. Moderate hill with pickups on the chorus
9. Heavy hill in 3
10. Runs in 2 (on chorus), jog in between
11. Jumps on a hill (4 x 4, pick up to 2 x 2)
12. Hill; spend 1:20 in all 3 positions
13. Flat road sprints (on chorus)
14. Cool down
15. Stretching/cool down continued (if needed)
Now, here are my favorite Christmas songs. Some traditional, some modern, all worth listening to. No, I did not include Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas Is You,” because that is implied.
1. Mary Did You Know?- Kutless
2. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)- Lady Antebellum
3. Do You Hear What I Hear– Glee Cast
4. Underneath the Tree- Kelly Clarkson (all the songs on her holiday album are really good)
5. Ave Maria- Beyoncé
What is your favorite Christmas/holiday song?
Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine says
Kelly Clarkson rocks with her Christmas songs ;)
Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine recently posted…Roasted Sweet Vanilla Pecan Butter
Samuel T. Cummins says
Thanks for the list. My personal favorite is second one . It is a wonderful Christmas album. What makes it great is the fact that Lady Antebellum sings the songs in a traditional style. My fiance really likes country music and loves Christmas music, so this was a pretty easy fix to get her. She plays it at least once a year around the holidays, and I even listen to it from time to time.