Alternately titled “Friday Favorites” but I wanted to change it up today :)
How was your week? I’m probably the only person in the world who is not excited for the weekend. I have an all day commitment tomorrow (7 a.m. – 5 p.m.) and then Sunday is reserved for homework. Hopefully I can sneak in a workout and catch some March Madness games. Who did you pick to win?
Friday Favorites (thanks, Heather and Clare!)
1. Trader Joe’s. After always seeing the goodies that May finds at TJ’s, I was inspired to go. I’ve been a few times before but, honestly, the parking lot is awful and I can never find a spot. It’s also farther from my apartment so I usually go to Whole Foods or Publix. I didn’t do a full refrigerator restock but I did buy some produce, organic chicken thighs, almond butter and frozen vegetables. I will say, their organic meats are so much cheaper than Whole Foods’. Their organic produce in general was cheaper but I noticed the most difference with the meat. I also bought some flowers because I wanted a Monday pick-me-up.
2. My nut butter collection. With the addition of the aforementioned almond butter, this is my current collection of nut butters. Three of them are nearing the bottom but I’m making myself actually finish a jar before buying a new one. For the sake of money and space.
3. St. Patrick’s Day KINDness. I failed on my Irish duty of wearing green (I was late for class and forgot. Again, I’m sorry, mom) but I succeed in spreading kindness. I wrapped two bars together with a rubber band, taped on a special note and passed bars out on campus. The idea is to “eat one, KIND one” (eat one, give one to a friend). There aren’t any green KIND bars so I had to work with my supply.
4. This tweet. It describes everything I was feeling this week regarding homework. (P.S. Friends is my all-time favorite show. My sister and I quote it on a regular basis. One time we tried to name as many of the titles (“The One With…”) as we could without looking online. We got 200 out of 236 episodes. Is that an unhealthy sign of obsession? I don’t care)
5. My campus. This was taken at around 10 a.m. on my way to class. No filter. This is a sight I see almost every day and I still can’t get over the beauty.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!