It’s Thursday. Let the rambles roll. Thanks, Amanda!
1. ATM fees. No, I do not want to spend $3 to take out $20.
2. Unripe avocados. I know, I know “they’ll ripen eventually” but I want them NOW* (*said in the Willy Wonka girl’s voice)
3. Bad drivers. Attention Miami residents: blinkers are there for a reason. Also, stay in your lane.
4. TV shows NOT on Netflix. I think everything should air and go immediately to Netflix. No more “wait until the season is over” crap.
5. 19-inning games. I’m sorry, but baseball needs a time limit.
6. The idea that someone’s weight/physical appearance is telling of their life and happiness. There should be more people like Kelly Clarkson and Pink.
7. Weather forecast errors. I should just glue an umbrella to my hand from now until September.
8. Brussels sprouts. Go ahead and yell at me, sprouts lovers.
9. Seasonal foods. I want what I want year-round. I’m looking at you, apples.
10. Homework. The reason I’m ending this list at #10.