**Today is the last day to enter my KIND Snacks giveaway!
I will email the winner tomorrow**
It’s been a while since I’ve thought out loud, and I’m sure you’re missing my randomness. Thanks, Amanda!
1. I FINALLY got a food processor. I’ve only made one recipe with the it so far (Georgie’s Walnut, Spinach and Basil Pesto) but I’ve had it almost every night with my dinner. And on salads. It may not look pretty but trust me, it’s good.
2. I also did something new/random and made parsnip fries. Not too bad, but not regular potato fries.
3. Confession: I’m really really nervous for this half marathon on Sunday. I’m in denial that it’s this weekend. Will update you on my (hopeful) survival Monday.
4. To go along with said nervousness, my school workload doesn’t mesh well with my weekend plans. Looks like I’ll either have to do some work in Orlando
or be behind on Monday.
5. This big boy (my dog, Rocco) turned 7 last Sunday. Can’t wait to squeeze him in two (!!) weeks when I’m home for spring break.
6. If you haven’t listened to Serial yet, this is your reminder to start NOW. The trial is going back to court (in real life) so now is the time to learn the story. It’s great to listen to on long runs or road trips.
7. I spent my Monday night with this guy for my CPR/AED certification renewal. CPR training sure is fun…But in all seriousness, it’s necessary to learn.
8. This tweet made me laugh:
9. I officially have 5 jars of nut butter – all different brands – open in my pantry. I’m not complaining.
10. Tell me your Scandal predictions for tonight! It’s been all over the place this season so I don’t know what to expect.
Are you certified in CPR?
Favorite brand of nut butter? Right now I’m LOVING Wild Friends!