Hello, hello! How was your week? As the saying goes, time sure does flies when you’re having fun because my spring break is quickly coming to a close. My posting has been sporadic while I’ve been home but I will return to “normal” next week.
As for today, there are some things I just
want need to share. You know, the fun Friday-like things.
*Thanks, Clare and Heather for hosting!
1. I tried to be all healthy and get on the green juice bandwagon. Major fail. I took one sip and gagged. I guess it was partly my fault because I picked the one with the most (?) alkaline. I figured “go big or go home,” but in my case it was a waste of $10. Live an learn, right?
2. It already feels like summer in Florida. I went to a Yankees spring training game this week and it was 90 degrees and sunny. I have a farmer’s tan to prove it. If it’s like this in March, June-September is going to be brutal. But I prefer the heat one million times over the cold, you can quote me on that.
3. I went back to Fresh Kitchen last night for dinner. I’m contemplating going again for lunch tomorrow. It’s THAT good. Tampa people, you must go!
4. My dog doesn’t understand selfies. But I sure will miss our walks together.
5. I haven’t run in a week. Part of me is excited to get back at it (when I feel like it) and part of me has really enjoyed sleeping in and changing up my workouts. Speaking of that, I’ve tried some cool new-to-me exercise classes this week and I will share more soon.
With that, I’m off to enjoy another day of freedom (read: naps).
Do you prefer the hot or cold?
Green juice fan? What’s your favorite combination?