It’s crazy how sometimes one week can go by in the blink of an eye but other times it feels like an eternity. This past week has felt like the latter. Just getting readjusted to school and life down in Miami has taken a toll on my body. Unfortunately Saturday and Sunday don’t allow for much rest, but I got pretty darn lucky that Labor Day is Monday so I can recover then. Phew!
On to this week’s Thinking Out Loud. Be sure to wish Amanda a happy (belated) 2 year blogiversary!
1. Hey look, I can still cook. Well remember yesterday how I said I would have to cook eventually? That happened. I had a break in the afternoon so I roasted some spaghetti squash and sautéed some chicken and spinach for dinner. Very minimal work and it will last me two dinners…aka right up my alley.
2. I taught my first spin class in exactly 120 days. The class went really well and even though I was nervous at first, teaching was (ironically) just like riding a bike. But man my butt is going to hurt tomorrow.
3. I have to share some of most recent pins
4. Also, I found this at Nordstrom’s. They had a few other Mean Girls quotes too. I don’t think I’d ever wear it, but it was funny to see.
5. As much as class is a good distraction from homesickness, I’m not excited about the work starting. Looking at syllabi during the first week is so daunting. One day at a time. One class at a time.
6. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t mad about changing my long run to Sunday this weekend. I have a work commitment Saturday morning so I was left with no choice. Just adjust and move on, right?! Hopefully it will be a better run than last weekend anyway.
7. Who’s excited for fall TV? I feel like that’s such an unintelligent thing to be excited about haha. But I only really watch 2 shows…Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal. But Grey’s is my real obsession.
8. I celebrated National Dog Day on Tuesday. If only I had actually been with my dog that day. I sent him my love, though.
Ok, I feel like I have more to say but it’s Wednesday night and I have to finish up homework (yuck!). Enjoy your Thursday!
What’s your favorite TV show?
What did you eat for dinner last night?